Posts by Everglades Law:
- Local Groups Give Miami-Dade County Stormwater Permit Compliance an Average Grade of C-
- ELC Files Brief to Protect Everglades Lands from Improper Development
- Everglades Environmental Advocacy and Citizen Activism Program (ECAP)
- ELC Opposes Florida’s Assumption of Permitting Responsibility Under Section 404 of the Federal Clean Water Act
- ELC Works to Ensure the Combined Operations Plan (“COP”) Advances Everglades Restoration
- Government Accountability: Defending the Public Records Act – ELC vs. SFWMD
- Join Our Team
- Forum on Apalachicola National Forest: May 5, 2018
- Everglades Restoration Timeline – Stay tuned for updates through 2022.
- Support ELC During Give Miami Day!